If you have a dog that has leash behavior or manner, and you are thinking about perfecting it, then it is quite natural that you start looking for a harness or a collar. Collars are the very old form of controlling dogs, and later on, harnesses were introduced. Well, the reason why the harnesses were introduced because the need was felt after the dog’s neck and back pains occurred due to collar stretching, etc. We have compiled the section about why harness is better than a collar. Let us get started with that in detail.
Why harness would be a better option than collars?
Well, there are so many reasons why the harness is much better to be used for controlling and training dogs. But here are the top reasons with logics for you to understand it completely, and also replace your dog collar with harness soon.
- A harness is tied around the body of the dog, thus upon pulling it, the pressure is distributed to the whole body and not just the neck and the neck which is common in case of collars. So, the harness is surely better than the collars.
- They are better to control the dog because of a very strong grip on them; thus, you can use then to control your dog’s even at the streets where traffic is too much or the crowd is a lot more than usual.
- Harnesses discourage the pulling effect because it is surrounded on the chest, the shoulder blades and the upper half of the back, Thus the dog cannot move much around, and even if it moves then it is easy to take him back.
- In case the dog needs your assistance or help, then the harness is easy to bring them closer to yourself than the collar which leaves the dog quite away from yourself.
- The harness helps in controlling the dog from hurting people around them because the string is not too long that they run around easily and the grip on them from your side is strong too.
Well, these are the top reasons why you should get a harness and stop using the collar for your dog training, protection, manners building, and much more. Our harness is made with very soft, yet strong material, they have nice overall grip, distributes pressure to a large area, and helps control the dog easily. If you want to buy, you can immediately contact us through our online website setup. We shall discuss and finalize your order right away.
The dog harness is directly related to their health, and protection too. In the process of perfecting the manners of your dog, we sometimes forget about the impact of the collar we are using for it. Many cases of back and neck pain used to be reported in dogs, but after the introduction of harnesses, this proportion has fallen down. You must try to convert to harness, and the reasons why you should do that are mentioned above.